- Koepka survives Bethpage Black to win PGA Championship
Brooks Koepka took his place in PGA Championship history with a wire-to-wire victory
- War of Will wins Preakness Stakes; holds off riderless horse
War of Will bounced back from a bumpy ride in the Kentucky Derby to win the Preakness Stakes on Saturday.
- Prep Football: Stryker stirring up new passion in the Bulldogs
Russ Stryker is no stranger to football in Kingman.
- Prep Baseball: 3 Bulldogs, 1 Tiger garner all-state honors
The 3A All-State selections are in and four local athletes have made the cut.
- D-backs cruise to win over Giants
Eduardo Escobar hit a three-run triple and David Peralta homered, lifting the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 7-0 win over the ...
- Cardinals cornerback Peterson suspended for PED violation
Arizona Cardinals All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson has been suspended for the first six games of the 2019 season.
- Prep Football: Vols focusing on their craft during spring ball
It is not often a first-year head coach has an abundance of knowledge about his squad.
- Prep Football: Tigers off and running in Morgando’s second year at the helm
John Morgando is entering just his second year as Kingman Academy High School football coach, but the former Tigers assistant ...
- D-backs rout Pirates, Greinke leaves early
Zack Greinke pitched shutout ball into the eighth inning before exiting with abdominal tightness and the Diamondbacks routed Chris Archer ...
- Pelicans win NBA draft lottery; Suns get No. 6 pick
New Orleans has bucked the odds and won the NBA draft lottery, and now will have the first chance at ...
- Escobar, Walker go deep, Diamondbacks roll past Pirates 9-3
After a three-game losing streak in which the Arizona Diamondbacks came up empty too often with opportunities to drive in ...
- Fried returns to lead Braves to 5-3 win over Diamondbacks
The Atlanta Braves wriggled out of one jam after the next with a series of spectacular plays
- Prep Track: Bulldogs senior Jamal Cash reflects on his great outing at state
Jamal Cash had two choices following a subpar performance in the long jump – dwell on the 19th-place finish or ...
- Prep Golf: Academy’s Jake Scott ties for 21st at state
Improvement is improvement, even if it is by small margins.
- Prep Baseball: Bathauer brothers highlight all-region honorees
Twin brothers Mike and Matt Bathauer are quite familiar with tallying accomplishments together – not only on the field, but ...
- Prep Baseball: Bulldogs, Tigers rack up all-region accolades
There is no denying it, the Kingman High School baseball team had one of its best seasons in school history ...
- Peralta, Marte lift Diamondbacks over Braves in 10 innings
David Peralta hit a tying homer with two outs in the ninth inning and Ketel Marte singled home the winning ...
- Cardinals sign top pick Murray to four-year deal
Arizona signed the No. 1 overall draft pick to a four-year contract Thursday worth about $35 million with a team ...
- White Cliffs Middle School hosting free physicals
White Cliffs Middle School is hosting free sports physicals at its gymnasium, 3552 Prospector Avenue, on Saturday, May 18.
- D-backs rally for win over Rays in 13th inning
Running out of options in an expended bullpen, Arizona manager Torey Lovullo turned to Archie Bradley and Zack Godley.
- Kingman’s Quasula to soar high at Northern New Mexico College
Sukwana Quasula knew from the start of her final season that she wanted to play basketball at the next level.
- Column | Don’t let robo umps ruin baseball
Just a few brief weeks into the 2019 Major League Baseball season, incontrovertible evidence has surfaced that computerized balls and ...