- Rare success on a Unit 16A HAM hunt
With all of the unsettled weather the last several weeks in Mohave County, those who have had HAM (Handgun-Archery-Muzzleloader) javelina ...
- In France, the Force is strong with lightsaber dueling
It’s now easier than ever in France to act out “Star Wars” fantasies, because its fencing federation has borrowed from ...
- General javelina hunts set to start Friday, what local hunters should expect
The last of the spring 2019 javelina seasons is set to open Friday, but with the continued unsettled weather, hunt ...
- Dear Abby | One nice turn grows awkward when friend asks too much
About a year ago, a good friend, “Beth,” went through a violent tragedy that destroyed her family.
- Horoscopes | February 19, 2019
Birthdays: Millie Bobby Brown, 15; Benicio Del Toro, 52; Seal, 56; Jeff Daniels, 64.
- 'Alita: Battle Angel is easily the most entertaining movie so far’
Never mind we're only a month and a half into the new year. Simply put, this is a movie of ...
- Dear Abby | New mother can’t let go of story of baby’s death
It is important that you talk with a mental health professional about your obsession over the death of that baby ...
- ‘Alita’ leads a slow Presidents Day box office weekend
20th Century Fox said Sunday that the James Cameron-produced film earned an estimated $27.8 million over the weekend against a ...
- Horoscopes | Feb. 18, 2019
AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Keep busy and accomplish as much as possible. Pull in the people you know can do ...
- Dear Abby | Relationship with Mr. Right goes wrong as values collide
While some couples can discuss their differences – political and otherwise – in your case your “incredible guy” seems unable ...
- Horoscopes | Feb. 17, 2019
<strong>AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18):</strong> A change will do you good and help you recognize what you really want out of ...
- Make memories with the little ones
Amid all the chaos going on in the world today, a bright star seems to be shining for me
- Researchers find clues that depression may speed brain aging
Memory and thinking skills naturally slow with age but now scientists are peeking inside living brains to tell if depression ...
- Event Calendar | Feb. 15, 2019
Chris Commisso in Concert at 7 p.m. Friday at Kingman Center for the Arts.
- Dear Abby | Readers advocate respect for opposing viewpoints
I’m writing regarding “Open-Minded in the South” (Nov. 24), the Christian woman who’s a supporter of the LGBTQ community.
- Horoscopes | February 15, 2019
Birthdays: Amber Riley, 33; Matt Groening, 65; Melissa Manchester, 68; Jane Seymour, 68.
- Rolling in the deep: HBO film looks at roller skate culture
First-time documentary filmmakers Tina Brown and Dyana Winkler lugged their cameras to Central Park in New York one day to ...
- Dear Abby | Lovers aren’t the only ones who celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is here and, to be honest, I don’t know much about St. Valentine.
- Horoscopes | February 14, 2019
Birthdays: Drew Bledsoe, 47; Simon Pegg, 49; Meg Tilly, 59; Terry Gross, 68.
- Youth smoking decline stalls, and vaping may be to blame
Cigarette smoking rates have stopped falling among U.S. children, and health officials believe youth vaping is responsible.
- Dear Abby | May-December romance trips on question of having kids
I’m a 67-year-old single white man. My girlfriend is 21 and African-American.
- Horoscopes | February 13, 2019
Birthdays: Mena Suvari, 40; Kelly Hu, 51; Peter Gabriel, 69; Stockard Channing, 75.
- Yabba- Dabba-Done! - Fred, Wilma and the gang bid farewell as Bedrock City closes after 47 years
Bedrock City, which opened in Valle, Arizona — between Williams and Tusayan — closed Monday, Jan. 28, 2019, after 47 ...
- Time runs out to apply for elk and antelope tags Tuesday, Feb. 12
If you are an Arizona sportsman, today is an important day for you.
- Local professional angler tackling statewide tournaments
You no doubt know the name of Kingman resident Donnie Scroggins. He is president of the local bass club and ...