- Prep Roundup: Lady Bulldogs fall to Chino Valley
It appeared in early October that the Kingman High School volleyball team was turning the corner with back-to-back wins for ...
- Prep Football: Bulldogs end season at Wickenburg
It is no secret that the Kingman High School football team has not finished with a winning record in a ...
- Prep Football: Vols welcome Prescott to town for Senior Night, Homecoming
It is safe to say the Lee Williams High School football team wants to forget the past two games
- Suns start slow, then blow past Kings in season opener
Coach Monty Williams wanted Jevon Carter to slow down.
- Column: Lady Vols in the midst of historic season
There is no question about it, this is the best Lee Williams High School volleyball team in program history.
- McKinzie, Code of Honor top Classic field for Breeders' Cup
McKinzie heads a field of 11 horses, including mare Elate against males, for the Breeders' Cup Classic, with trainer Bob ...
- Soto leads Nationals past Astros in World Series opener
Juan Soto homered onto the train tracks high above the left field wall and hit a two-run double as the ...
- Column | Brian France was right to bring playoffs to NASCAR
After multiple tweaks and changes since 2004, the NASCAR postseason now has what France liked to call “Game 7 moments,” ...
- World Series throw-down: Astros, Nats rely on rotations
Now this is a serious World Series throw-down.
- Quail hunting outlook: All signs point to better season in 2019-20
Truth be told, Arizona’s quail hunters are also weather wonks – always checking the forecasts, particularly during the winter months, ...
- 12-year-old Slade Van Vleet has amazing big game hunting success
A sportsman in Arizona often waits for many years before he or she is fortunate enough to take a big ...
- Edmonds runs for 3 TDs as Cardinals beat Giants 27-21
The Cardinals scored the first three times they had the ball with Edmonds scampering in almost untouched on his 20-yard ...
- Kedon Slovis and Trojan defense key to USC’s 41-14 win over Arizona
Although the Trojans are barely outrunning their injury woes, they've still got talent that can burn.
- Suns push for improvement, build around Booker-Ayton core
The Suns open the 2019-20 season against the Sacramento Kings Wednesday night at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- Prep Roundup: Vols fall on the road to Coconino
The Lee Williams High School football team knew Friday night would be one of the toughest tests of the season.
- Prep Football: Vols hit the road looking to knock off undefeated Coconino
Any squad, no matter the sport, enjoys the opportunity to go on the road and beat an undefeated team.
- Prep Football: Bulldogs ready for test at Northwest Christian
There is no question about it, the Kingman High School football team has a tough task at hand Friday night.
- Prep Roundup: Vols, Lady Vols take 2nd at Running the River
It was another successful outing for the Lee Williams High School cross country team as the Vols and Lady Vols ...
- Prep Roundup: Lady Bulldogs fall to River Valley
It is never easy when a squad is missing two key athletes for an important region contest.
- Prep Football: Academy cancels 2019 season due to low numbers
No athlete wants to see his or her season end early, especially when they are a senior.
- Prep Volleyball: Lady Tigers sweep Wickenburg
Sometimes when you are missing athletes, the results are negative.
- Why being naive is a good thing for ASU football’s freshmen
He has seen his young team go into two tough road environments and pull out hard-fought, scrappy wins at Michigan ...