- Column | Is there a path forward in NFL protests?
The players kneel. The president tweets.
- Goldschmidt homers twice as Diamondbacks beat Reds 9-2
The Diamondbacks were tied with the Dodgers for the NL West lead coming into the day.
- Ready to rumble: Rugby club is off and running in Kingman
No one had to twist Ryan Aymong’s arm to get him to join the Kingman Rugby Football Club
- Tigers taking strides in Morgando’s first year as head coach
It’s never easy when a team loses 12 players to graduation, especially when a number of those athletes are significant ...
- Bulldogs building trust and comradery on the gridiron
It’s not often a coach can step aside and answer a few questions during the rigors of a practice in ...
- Kingman golfers help clothe local kids by participating in fundraiser
Under clear, sunny skies and heat in the triple digits, 44 golfers dedicated their game to the Kingman Powerhouse Kiwanis ...
- AIA decision to allow year-round practice still sparks concern about sports specialization
In today’s sports environment, high school athletes are thrust into the limelight sooner and face higher expectations.
- Cardinals center Shipley tears ACL, rookie Cole replaces him
The Arizona Cardinals have lost starting center A.Q. Shipley for the season with a torn right ACL and will replace ...
- Peralta's homer in 14th lifts D-backs over Phillies 3-2
The Arizona Diamondbacks had chances to win in the ninth inning, again in the 10th, and the next three innings ...
- Longoria's late homer leads Giants past Diamondbacks
Evan Longoria's last hit was the biggest one — a tiebreaking homer in the eighth. Longoria's solo shot in the ...
- Ahmed homers twice, Diamondbacks beat Giants 9-3
The Arizona Diamondbacks are playing downhill baseball and moving up the standings
- Fitzgerald sees giving back as his personal responsibility
Eleven-time Pro Bowler Larry Fitzgerald donned a white chef coat and proudly held a piece of steak he prepared at ...
- Pollock making a great comeback for D-backs
Despite missing more than a month of the season after breaking his thumb on a diving catch attempt in mid-May, ...
- D-backs strike early in 6-3 win over Giants
Paul Goldschmidt hit the 200th homer of his career as part of a five-run first inning for Arizona and the ...
- Eighth inning proves costly as D-backs lose to Giants
The Arizona Diamondbacks didn’t make it easy on Madison Bumgarner
- Column: An exciting football season is on the horizon in the city of Kingman
August has finally arrived and that means one thing to me – fall sports are here.
- McCoy molding Arizona offense to fit his players’ talents
Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy is building the Arizona Cardinals’ offense from scratch and, big surprise, David Johnson is figuring prominently ...
- Godley, D-backs retake NL West lead with 6-0 win over Rangers
The Arizona Diamondbacks got a big-time start from Zack Godley Tuesday against the Texas Rangers and reclaimed their spot atop ...
- Kyle Busch holds on to win his 6th race of the season at Pocono
Kyle Busch and his Joe Gibbs Racing team were in sync everywhere on the track but victory lane.