- Prep Tennis: Vols sweep Yuma; prepare for state against Paradise Valley
It didn’t make up for a tough setback the day before, but the Vols capped the regular season Tuesday afternoon ...
- Prep Baseball: No. 3 ranked Vols take down Mingus for 6th straight win
The Bathauer brothers made sure their final regular season home game ended in triumph Tuesday.
- Prep Tennis: Lee Williams' Morley, Nielsen, Villar end their careers with win over Yuma
Kaylee Morley experienced the storybook ending that many strive for in their career.
- Walker hits go-ahead homer as D-Backs rally past Braves
Christian Walker homered leading off the ninth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks rallied against the shaky Atlanta bullpen for a ...
- Prep Track: Cardiff soars over competition as Vols take 2nd at Route 66 Invite
Two and a half weeks is quite a while to be out of competition, especially when you miss two local ...
- John MacLeod, longtime Phoenix Suns coach, dies at 81
John MacLeod, the longtime NBA coach who led the Phoenix Suns to the 1976 NBA Finals, has died. He was ...
- Cartoon | Guts without Glory - April 16, 2019
Cartoon | Guts without Glory - April 16, 2019
- Husband-wife team wins KBC tournament on the Parker Strip
You knew it had to end. The father-son team of Ray and Donnie Scroggins didn’t win the Kingman Bass Club’s ...
- Tiger Woods makes Masters 15th and most improbable major
Tiger Woods rallied to win the Masters for the fifth time Sunday, a comeback that goes well beyond the two-shot ...
- Prep Roundup: Tigers rally late to knock off Northwest Christian
One day after its five-game winning streak came to a halt, the Kingman Academy High School baseball team proved it ...
- Prep Tennis: Vols beat Youngker, improve to 13-0
Don’t look now, but the Lee Williams High School boys tennis team is on a roll.
- RUSH volleyball wins gold in Vegas
It was another successful outing for the RUSH 18U volleyball squad as it won a title at the Jam on ...
- Prep Roundup: Lady Tigers roar back to beat Chino Valley
The best rallies in softball often happen with two outs.
- Prep Track: Toms propels Vols to 1st at Lee Williams Multi
Christion Martinez found himself in two close battles Wednesday during the Lee Williams Multi
- Prep Roundup: Tigers take doubleheader at Page to push winning streak to 5 games
It doesn’t get much better than a perfect day at the plate and a successful outing on the mound.
- Prep Baseball: Vols offense backs Mike Bathauer's gem in shutout of Mohave
Senior Day can sometimes have a negative result as athletes get caught up in the emotions of the pre-game ceremonies.
- Dyson's pinch-hit HR lifts D-backs over Rangers
Jarrod Dyson connected on two-run shot with one out in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the Arizona ...
- Prep Roundup: Vols take sixth, Lady Vols finish 10th at Greenway Invite
Darleen Bland meant business Saturday in the 400-meter run.
- Minor league in name only, new Las Vegas ballpark opens
Don Logan spent years trying to get a new minor league ballpark in this gambling city, so the president of ...
- Virginia, Texas Tech get defensive to move to title game
Slap the floor, bend those knees and get both hands up. This national championship game is going to be a ...
- Lee Williams grad Sadie Snay continuing her volleyball journey at West Texas A&M
It didn’t take long for Sadie Snay to know West Texas A&M was the right place to continue her volleyball ...
- All Starz Academy Gymnastics team shines bright at state meet
The All Starz put on show at the Arizona State Xcel Championships as seven gymnasts finished in the top three.