- Guest Column | Progress isn’t a dirty word
The root of the word progressive is PROGRESS. It’s not a dirty word.
- Letter | One Community
I moved to Kingman in 1980. I've watched our city struggle with issues of the present and try to plan ...
- Column | Democratic diversity is making America great again
On the cusp of the autumn general elections, grassroots Democrats have sharpened their message that diversity will make America great ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 11, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | September 11, 2018
- Guest Column | Recalling 9/11: We’re not so divided after all
On Sept. 11, 2001, I was driving along the Beltway to a Falls Church, Va., office building when a radio ...
- Letter | McCain is no hero
I feel all veterans have been insulted.
- Letter | Re: Phil Kerpen
Phil Kerpen wrote misleading fake news in his Sept. 2 column about Trump ending the Obama era fuel economy legislation.
- Guest Column | Is Trump going Neocon in Syria?
Is President Donald Trump about to intervene militarily in the Syrian civil war? For that is what he and his ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 10, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 10, 2018
- Community View | Spend a day refelecting on peace
In Kingman, this year’s formal observation of the International Day of Peace Sept. 21 will be held at Locomotive Park ...
- Letter | Thank You For your support
The cross country teams at Kingman High School and Lee Williams High School would like to thank the following for ...
- Column | Having adults in the White House is supposed to be normal
We have been informed, twice now this week, that there are alleged “adults” in Donald Trump’s White House who are ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 9, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 9, 2018
- Community View | KAMMA wants Kingman to prosper
This letter addresses the unfair and even malicious portrayals of the Kingman and Mohave Manufacturing Association (KAMMA) and others which ...
- Rant & Raves | Sept. 9, 2018
Common sense is key in the ‘war on opioids’ abuse: Regarding Sharon Weber’s letter about opioids; well stated Sharon! I ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 7, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | September 7, 2018
- Community View | Don’t understand capitalism? How wealth is created?
You’ll feel relieved to know you don’t have to read Adam Smith or even a book about him to understand ...
- Letter | Re: No Fueling the Hate
There is only one way to solve racism:
- Letter | Garcia’s rhetoric dangerous for law enforcement
Law enforcement is a difficult, dangerous job.
- Guest Column | Mork, Taxi, WKRP: Happy 40th Anniversaries!
As a college freshman in the fall of 1978, I spent countless evenings camped near the TV in the dorm ...
- Editorial cartoon | Sept. 6, 2018
There's no place like home
- Letter | It’s tragic we’re not united
So why is our nation now so divided? So predjudiced? So against one another? Why can’t we appreciate the gift ...
- Column | The higher tech gets, the ruder we get
The magazine cites research, published in the journal Computers in Human Behavior, that finds technology-enabled anonymity and “a lack of ...
- Column | Pre-mourning boosts life before death
A grateful nation mourns John McCain now, but was able to reach out before his death through social media and ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 5, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | September 5, 2018