- Rants and Raves | January 15, 2019
Just how much money is this guy going to cost the county before this fiasco is all over
- Column | Democrats’ tenuous grasp of ‘morality’
Articles about the left’s hypocrisy and appalling double standards are barely newsworthy these days.
- Column | If President Hillary Clinton had stormed out of a meeting...
True news: Donald Trump storms out of a White House meeting after he doesn’t get what he wants (billions of ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 14, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 14, 2019
- Column | Pelosi keeping loud new progressives in line… for now
Facing an unruly band of newly-installed members of the House clamoring for impeachment proceedings against President Trump, Speaker Nancy Pelosi ...
- Column | The illegal immigrant story Trump isn’t telling you
If you passed Max Acuna on the street or on your way to work, or any one of those hundreds ...
- Miner Editorial | Mental health sufferers need you
It is usually family, friends, coworkers, teachers, or even someone’s favorite server at a local restaurant who realizes something is ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 13, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 13, 2019
- Rant & Raves | Jan. 13, 2019
Mental illness: Great article on mental illness. It is something that was neglected for too many years. It is an ...
- Editorial Cartoon | January 11, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | January 11, 2019
- Column | Prohibition: the countdown to 100 years
It’s time to brush up on your knowledge of speakeasies, bathtub gin, demon rum, homebrew, bootlegging and other icons of ...
- Column | There is hard work to do to prevent sexual abuse of our most vulnerable
The world has turned its eyes to Arizona after a local headline caused an international public outcry – and for ...
- Letter | Why I don’t shop in Kingman
Grocery prices are outrageous and gas is selling here for almost 70 cents more than anywhere else in the country, ...
- Editorial Cartoon | January 10, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | January 10, 2019
- Community View | Mr. and Mrs. Catholic, haven’t you had enough?
This viewpoint is addressed to those of you who are of the Catholic faith.
- Letter | A disgrace to the fine people of Arizona
Doug Ducey wanted to raise taxes on the citizens of Arizona.
- Letter | Christmas errors that need correcting
Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, while recently being questioned in a Judiciary Committee hearing, was berated for six uninterrupted minutes ...
- Column | No, this is not JFK’s Democratic Party
Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House has more women, persons of color and LGBT members than any House in history – and ...
- Editorial Cartoon | January 9, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | January 9, 2019
- Column | Alexa, why won’t you reply to my father?
Is technology innovation doing us more harm than good?
- Column | Hospitals guard prices like the CIA guards secrets
Way back in 2017, before we were on the road to Nuremberg With Donald Trump, the Washington Post was outraged ...
- Editorial Cartoon | January 8, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | January 8, 2019
- Column | The triumph of Tyler Trent
The Indianapolis Star (and many other national publications) ran a touching obituary for Tyler Trent, a 20-year-old Purdue University student ...
- Don’t import foreign price controls - break them
Americans are justifiably angry that we pay the highest prescription drugs prices in the world, an anger President Trump tapped ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 7, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Jan. 7, 2019