- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 8, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 8, 2019
- Column | ‘The Hunt’ is canceled, but the left still pursues conservatives
It was disappointing when Hollywood temporarily canceled the premier of "The Hunt," a movie where leftists killed Deplorables for sport.
- Column | California is off the rails
Before current Gov. Gavin Newsom killed the train, California had squandered $5 billion on the boondoggle, and cost projections soared ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 6, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 6, 2019
- Community View | Electoral Vote System versus the Popular Vote
There is the idea that if the 2016 election results were quantified in the National Popular Vote, someone else would ...
- Column | Gun control won’t solve our violence problem
A 15-year-old boy showed up Aug. 28 at Great Crossing High School in Scott County, Kentucky, with a handgun.
- Column | Can Scooby-Doo really be 50 years old?
Do you long for the days when the only outbursts our delicate ears had to worry about were the Z ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 5, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | September 5, 2019
- Community View | Kingman’s Golden Girls?
I think it is time to put a new version of “The Golden Girls” back on television. I know I ...
- Get the lead out (of Arizona’s water)
By now, school children in Arizona have brought markers, scissors, folders and other supplies to class.
- Letter | Roller skating
A roller skating rink for Kingman?
- Letter | 24-hour store?
Will Kingman ever have a Walmart or supermarket that is open 24 hours again?
- Column | The media should cover Trump, not play his game
“Newspaper editors are men who separate the wheat from the chaff and then print the chaff.”
- Older Than Dirt | The real seniors of Kingman, Arizona
I think it is time to put a new version of the Golden Girls back on television. I know I ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 4, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | September 4, 2019
- Rants and Raves | Sept. 4, 2019
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less. If your rant or rave is ...
- Column | Trump should end tax Pelosi also once wanted to kill
Recent comments by President Trump have thrown some cold water on hopes that he will soon order the IRS to ...
- Column | Who won, and who lost, World War II?
Sunday, the 80th anniversary of the Nazi invasion of Poland, Vice President Mike Pence spoke in Warsaw’s Pilsudski Square of ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 3, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 3, 2019
- Column | Sun, sand, seafood and pig puppets
For the past dozen summers, my family has made the drive of nine or more hours (depending on the number ...
- Column | Gun-grabbers shoot themselves in foot
Some Opposition Media journos are taking a novel approach to covering guns. They’re actually going hands-on.
- Editorial Cartoon | September 2, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | September 2, 2019
- Column | Labor Day already?
Are you kidding? Labor Day? Already? How the hell did that happen? Didn’t we just scrape down the Weber for ...
- Column | Let them howl, Boris!
Facing a Parliamentary majority opposed to a hard Brexit – a crashing out of the EU if Britain is not ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 1, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 1, 2019