- Editorial cartoon | Aug. 15, 2018
The enemy of the people
- Guest Column | New AZGF commission chair promises to remember rural Arizonans
Those of us in rural Arizona are fortunate to live every day with nature’s beauty all around us.
- Letter | The sign existed
If I remember correctly, it was a vertically rectangular sign. Even as a child of nearly 10 years old, I ...
- Column | Americans are too worried to take their vacations
61 percent of employees surveyed said they feared appearing replaceable to their bosses, while 56 percent said they can’t take ...
- Editorial Cartoon | August 14, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | August 14, 2018
- Community View | Moving the farmers market concerns many members of the public
In the interest of accuracy and representation, here is a timeline of recent events as I was involved in them: ...
- Column | Who determines ‘Universal Values’?
Is it any of Canada’s business whether Saudi women have the right to drive?
- Editorial Cartoon | August 13, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | August 13, 2018
- County Corner | An exciting time of year
Our office is being kept very busy with all of the new construction taking place in our County and around ...
- Opinion | Under Trump, it’s easy to like Ike
The golf clubs in the laundry room at the rear of Dwight Eisenhower’s farmhouse here are perched and ready, as ...
- Letter | Don’t tell me what I think
Regarding the anonymous rant regarding my letter: The writer has no right to assume my position on anything other than ...
- Letter | County workers
I have lived in Kingman since 1997. I had the unpleasant task of calling the county dog catcher one Sunday ...
- Letter | Halting Curbside Recycling Pilot
I am more than disappointed that the Clean City Commission recommended to nix curbside recycling for now. I’ve lived at ...
- Editorial Cartoon | August 12,2018
Editorial Cartoon | August 12,2018
- Community View | Disturbing a ‘peaceful, quiet community’
As you know, several weeks back there was a spoof done here in Kingman in front of a small crowd ...
- Rants and Raves | August 12, 2018
A night of terror on Lake Mead: Claire is my granddaughter. I’m in Cottonwood, Idaho, and was around when she ...
- Editorial Cartoon | August 10, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | August 10, 2018
- Letter | Snail mail opinions
I am one of the few people in Mohave County who aren’t on the internet, hence snail mail.
- Letter | Smartphones
My blood pressure is usually normal given I had a triple bypass.
- Letter | Prejudice is alive and well
My name is Fermin Esquibel, and I am of Mexican descent.
- Column | Can the beer industry still brew up a comeback?
It’s a drastically different world than when I was working a summertime job during college.
- Editorial Cartoon | August 9, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | August 9, 2018
- Letter | Animal cruelty
I read with great sadness the letter from Angela Shubert of Golden Valley regarding the cruel treatment of her animals.
- Letter | Tax Increases
Today’s paper has delightful news for Mohave County tax payers. We have not one, not two, but three proposed tax ...
- Letter | #INVESTinEd
I’m not sure our state legislators understand the meaning of the word “support.”