- Editorial Cartoon | October 23, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | October 23, 2018
- Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 22, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 22, 2018
- Letter | Thank You To Mike at Hooch’s
Mutt Matchers & Friends would like to thank Mike at Hooch’s for all he does for the non-profits in the ...
- Column | Kushner and Trump: A hit with the Saudis
It pays to be friends with Jared Kushner. You can get away with murder. Or so thinks Mohammed bin Salman, ...
- Column | A civics test to graduate high school? Absolutely
It was an inspiring lecture. One of my finest. And then, I brought up D-Day. Spend enough time in the ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 21, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 21, 2018
- Community View | A citizen’s response to Councilmember Travis Lingenfelter
Councilmember Lingenfelter, you say Doug Angle and Raid 2.0 cohorts don’t want to debate because they would be clobbered, and ...
- Letter | Mexican wall
President Trump, you tell us how rich you are and how much you want the Mexican wall. You also said ...
- Letter | Prop 127 will make small businesses move
I like to think things are picking up in Kingman, and I would imagine the rest of the state is ...
- Letter | The TPT initiative
The issue of Prop 413, the TPT initiative is really simple. Repeal the Aug. 15, 2017, 1 percent sales tax ...
- Rants & Raves | Oct. 21, 2018
Got something on your mind? Tell us about in 40 words or less. If your rant or rave is about ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 19, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Oct. 19, 2018
- Letter | Bravo to the KDM for positive Trump columns
Kudos to the Daily Miner. On Sept. 27, while visiting relatives in Kingman, I picked up the morning paper and ...
- Letter | K-9 Foundation grateful for help, could use more
I would like to express my gratitude to the community of Kingman. I have lived here for 14 years. Until ...
- Letter | Someone, somewhere, needs to step in Birdland
Whoa. Hello? Hey there, do you know what is happening here? Where did I lose directions going north on Route ...
- Letter | 4 things Lingenfelter got wrong
Four things stand out amongst the many statistics set forth by Travis Lingenfelter in his Oct. 14 op-ed piece.
- Column | Do you have an irrational fear of Halloween?
My son Gideon will not be trick-or-treating this year. It’s not because of any fear of ghosties and ghoulies, mind ...
- Editorial Cartoon | October 18, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | October 18, 2018
- Letter | Borrelli made a few alarming statements at this week’s Clean Elections debate
When asked about town halls, state Sen. Sonny Borrelli admitted he had not had any since being elected.
- Letter | Universal voucher program initiative of Gov. Ducey
The Universal Voucher program initiative of Gov. Ducey keeps Arizonans ahead of the curve for students with and without disabilities.
- Letter | When building neighborhoods, don’t forget about safety
City Council members and City zoning department have shown they are on a quest to increase the population without regard ...
- Guest Column | Democrats know they can always count on the media
This week, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., in preparation for a 2020 presidential run, decided to fight back against President Trump’s ...
- Editorial Cartoon | October 17, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | October 17, 2018
- Column | Dietary scientists, make up your minds
Say it ain’t so: Alcohol in moderation is bad for us again!