- Letter | Thank you KGVAR members and participants
The Kingman/Golden Valley Association of REALTORS would like to say thank you to all our members and everyone who participated ...
- Editorial Cartoon | June 17, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 17, 2019
- Letter | Thank you Kingman Regional Medical Center
As a senior at death’s door, I have been given a second chance at life after 2-plus months in the ...
- Column | Immigration and ice cream: My week with a diversity lottery winner
Last fall, I took an extended road trip through the Great American Southwest. During my travels, I spent about a ...
- Column | Mi apá, my dad
He loves popcorn and for some reason has me make it for him when he clearly knows how since he’s ...
- Editorial Cartoon | June 16, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 16, 2019
- Column | My remarkably ‘unremarkable’ father
My dad turns 86 next month. He never thought he’d live so long – or see as many Father’s Days ...
- Rants and Raves | June 14, 2019
Passing D-Day memories to children:
- Community View | A divided America is not the president’s fault
Sitting in my car grabbing a quick lunch, I noticed a small animal that I thought to have expired. It ...
- Editorial Cartoon | June 14, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 14, 2019
- Letter | What’s wrong with us?
Sally, you nailed it! I wrote a verse to a song that goes:
- Column | The year without a Father’s Day
“This is the time to remember, ‘cause it will not last forever.” – Billy Joel
- Rants and Raves | June 13, 2019
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less. If your rant or rave is ...
- Community View | We need one-person, one-vote
Electing our president ought to be done by national popular vote, which is a “one-person, one-vote” paradigm.
- Column | Are abortion and gay rights American values?
“My religion defines who I am.
- Editorial Cartoon | June 13, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 13, 2019
- Editorial Cartoon | June 12, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 12, 2019
- Column | How Costco ruined buying a new car
It’s not just Costco. There’s plenty of blame to share.
- Column | Have pride in being called a Bumpkin
Like a huge number of current residents of this Arizona paradise, I am also a former Californian.
- Thank You First Responders
Thank you to all emergency personnel and to the Daily Miner for excellent reporting.
- Editorial Cartoon | June 11, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | June 11, 2019
- Column | Giving Barr declassification authority is a needed ray of sunshine
An unprecedented event took place when President Donald Trump gave Attorney General William Barr authority to declassify millions of pages ...
- Some final thoughts about Mueller
Breaking his two-year vow of silence, special counsel, professional Boy Scout and part time monk Robert S. Mueller III took ...
- County Corner | MCSO services benefit everyone who lives in Mohave County
Hello Mohave County, As your elected sheriff, I feel it is very important to keep you informed on law enforcement ...
- Letter | It’s not wise to sell the land at the airport
What was the council being told about? I did not get the whole picture with the briefing.