- Editorial Cartoon | April 18, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 18, 2019
- Community View | Don’t tolerate inconsiderate people
Last Sunday, a group of citizens walked the streets of downtown Kingman picking up trash. I was not among them, ...
- Letter | Easter rabbits
Over the next several weeks, thousands of local adults will be tempted to buy an Easter rabbit for a beloved ...
- Letter | Congressman O’Halleran
My name is Angelina Luangphon and I am an ASU student and an intern with the climate action group Defend ...
- Column | Mayor Pete and the crackup of Christianity
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so,” said Hamlet, who thereby raised some crucial questions: ...
- Editorial Cartoon | April 17, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 17, 2019
- Letter | State laws and US Constitution are under attack
I find the article on lawyer Michael Persoon challenging in federal courts the Arizona election laws and politic appointment by ...
- Community View | PKD is serious business and we need your help
You may know someone who has PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease), a serious genetic disorder in which cysts grow in and ...
- Letter | I am a Christian, a Catholic and proud of it
Christianity has been the primary defender of human rights and dignity for more than 2,000 years.
- Letter | Here’s how to help make government smaller
To the Progressive Socialist Democrat Party:
- Column | Bribing kids’ way into the ‘easy life’ robs them of true happiness
Boy, do I feel sorry for Lori Loughlin’s daughters.
- Community View | Giving helps forget the bad stuff
Waking up this morning to a gloomy day was just a bit depressing, I have to admit.
- Editorial Cartoon | April 16, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 16, 2019
- Column | Helping instead of hazing
Last month, in the wake of the Felicity Huffman/Lori Loughlin/et al. college admissions scandal, I wrote a column about Americans’ ...
- Editorial Cartoon | April 15, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 15, 2019
- Column | Forget Trump’s tax returns, what about mine?
I don’t care about President Trump’s tax returns.
- Column | Streaming ‘Game of Thrones?’ You should care about net neutrality bill
If you’re like me, you’re probably going to sit down on Sunday night, popcorn and adult beverage in hand, to ...
- Miner Editorial | There is no reason to hesitate when it comes to federal funding
The two Kingman Unified School District high schools were listed among several schools who stand to lose millions of dollars ...
- Editorial Cartoon | April 14, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 14, 2019
- Letter | The American Flag
Just wanted to commend you on the article about the American Flag.
- Rants & Raves | April 14, 2019
How many Dollar Stores: City Council, stay out of my shopping cart! We like these stores, they are convenient, reasonable ...
- Column | Is Biden a creep or a threat?
To those cheering for the downfall of Joe Biden or who’ve already predicted the end of his political career, take ...
- Editorial Cartoon | April 12, 2019
Editorial Cartoon | April 12, 2019
- Community View | ‘They’ just want more of taxpayers’ money
Watching our government in action and presidential candidates beginning their running slogans, I saw something missing in every one of ...
- Rants and Raves | April 12, 2019
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less. If your rant or rave is ...