- Editorial cartoon | Sept. 21, 2018
The Manafort fold
- Column | Ready to visit a rage room?
Folks who go to a rage room on a lark don’t worry me. But is it wise to have the ...
- Column | America has always been great
Donald Trump may scream that we are less, and he is wrong. Colin Kaepernick may silently condemn us for being ...
- Editorial cartoon | Sept. 20, 2018
Not listening at the Kavanaugh hearing
- Letter | Attacks on Kavanaugh are tiring
It is time to stop the Globalist Democrats from destroying the Constitution and the future of America and shine a ...
- Column | Of course democrats are playing politics on Kavanaugh nomination
You remember the truth. At the moment it’s gasping for air beneath a heap of political agendas.
- Column | Transgender recruiting plans include your kids
Anderson warns this transgender ideology and its implementation by ‘child welfare’ bureaucrats is “systematically undermining parental authority.”
- Editorial Cartoon | September 19, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | September 19, 2018
- Guest Column | Government grounds for gobbledygook
Despite a 2010 law that requires federal agencies to describe rules and regulations in plain language, most government writing is ...
- Fed chair calls slow wage growth ‘a puzzle’
In its new study, “Tapping the Skills of Highly Skilled Immigrants in the United States,” the Migration Policy Institute stated ...
- Editorial cartoon | Sept. 18, 2018
Obama and the Trump Economy
- Guest Column | Poll workers deserve more pay in light of supervisors’ salaries
Federal law says there are only two kinds of employees, common-law employee or independent contractor. Both poll workers and county ...
- Letter | Ballot harvesting would lead to voter fraud
She is trying to use the federal courts to bypass federal and state election laws by claiming something that is ...
- Letter | Vote for those who will protect your community
It brings the government and the people closer by giving the people a voice on what happens within their communities.
- Column | The late hit on Judge Kavanaugh
If Kavanaugh is voted down or forced to withdraw, the Republican Party and conservative movement could lose their last best ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 17, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 17, 2018
- Letter | Thank You To the City
I first came to Kingman in 1994 and was impressed with nice tennis courts at Centennial Park. Recently I visited ...
- Column | Nicaragua could be Trump’s wag the dog moment
U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley’s recent warning to the United Nations Security Council that civil unrest in Nicaragua poses a threat ...
- Column | All talk, no action: A Republican metaphor
Congressional Republicans continue to abet and excuse Donald Trump’s relentless assaults on democratic norms and the rule of law. But ...
- Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 16, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | Sept. 16, 2018
- Community View | End the discrimination
We have recently seen many articles written about prejudice. Kingman social media is discriminatory and the community remains silent.
- Column | Resistance in the White House
The stories of chaos, craziness and betrayal going on inside the Trump White House are nothing to worry much about. ...
- Rants & Raves | Sept. 16
Johnston new airport manager: Welcome to our community! Looking forward in having you be the manager of the airport. The ...
- Editorial Cartoon | September 14, 2018
Editorial Cartoon | September 14, 2018
- Column | Do You Hate Shaving?
Shaving is mind-numbingly boring, and you can’t even employ the coping mechanisms you use elsewhere in life. You can’t exactly ...