- Arizona delegation urges Flake, McCain to maintain Medicaid
A Republican state senator and representatives from business and health care groups are urging GOP Sens. John McCain and Jeff ...
- Arnold Plaza awaits asbestos removal funding before serving vets
Arnold Plaza on Oak Street is one step closer to becoming a central hub of help for homeless and unemployed ...
- MCC gets accreditation reaffirmed with no issues
Mohave Community College has been reaffirmed for accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission following a federal compliance review in February.
- For the Marinos, photography is about capturing moments
Life is full of happy accidents.
- Supervisors discuss property taxes with tentative budget
Mohave County’s new budget will raise property taxes by nearly the limit set by law.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program offers free workshops
The Mohave County Department of Public Health supports our teen community youth and parents/guardians of youth between the ages of ...
- El Palacio employee fired after alleged DPS snub
The Kingman El Palacio Mexican restaurant went into panic mode Monday afternoon after miscommunication turned into a social media firestorm ...
- Passengers ejected in Lake Havasu boating accident
Three men were ejected when a boat traveling at speeds of nearly 100 mph lost control Tuesday morning.
- Lady of the Lake, Bringer of Water
A Catholic Charities employee and her volunteers held their third annual “Hydrate the Homeless Water Drive” over the weekend in ...
- Traffic delays on Airway and Beverly
Expect delays if you’re driving Airway and Beverly avenues this week.
- Fraudulent activity leads to arrest in Meadview
There’s no telling why a Meadview resident reportedly admitted to a case of identity theft that landed him in jail.
- Baby lynx drawing fans at the zoo
About seven weeks ago, five baby lynx were born at the Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary, three females and two males.
- Fireworks to go off at City Council
The City Council is taking a step toward lighting the fuse for this year’s July 4 firework celebration.
- Mohave County GOP leaders say party is strong as ever it was
Mohave County has long been a stronghold for Republicans, and that offers a good amount of solidarity for grassroots conservatives ...
- Arizona Board of Regents chair resigned
A member of the Arizona Board of Regents has announced his resignation from the board, effective immediately.
- Explosives left outside Lake Havasu City home
Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of a suspicious package found at a home in the Desert Hills ...
- Arizona jobless rate ticked upward
The state’s jobless rate ticked up a tenth of a point to 5.1 percent as Arizona employers shed more jobs ...
- Lake Havasu is best bass lake in Arizona
At a public meeting Thursday, the Arizona Game & Fish Department Fisheries Program Manager for Region IV, Russ Engel, told ...
- Illegal dumping in the desert near Golden Valley continues to be a major problem
Wildcat dumping has plagued the Golden Valley desert for several years, and the mounds of trash continue to grow despite ...
- AZ ranks 46th in U.S. in child education, health and family
Arizona ranks among the five worst states for children’s wellbeing in education, health, economics and family and community matters, according ...
- A ride to remember, a man to never forget
More than 40 people took time off from their busy schedules Friday to participate in the Sidney Cranston Jr. Memorial ...
- Grand theft avocado, $300k worth stolen
Police are calling it grand theft avocado.
- Kingman man arrested for domestic violence, drugs
Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested David Thomas Stitt, 53, of Kingman Monday evening...
- Mohave County's Most Wanted
As of Wednesday, the following individuals have an outstanding warrant.