Click for HOME DELIVERY SPECIAL
- Report slams Arizona charter schools on enrollment policies
Hundreds of Arizona's charter schools are facing accusations of not opening their doors to all students.
- 1 person dead, 2 others injured in crash near Wickenburg
Authorities are investigating a fatal crash on U.S. 93 north of Wickenburg that involves a car and a pickup truck ...
- Phoenix man forced to eat marijuana by police settles suit
A Phoenix man who says he was forced by police to eat marijuana or go to jail has settled a ...
- Man accused of burning Mesa’s $40K Christmas tree
Police in the city of Mesa near Phoenix say a man has been arrested on suspicion of arson and criminal ...
- Stealing Christmas Cheer: Porch pirates are being Grinches
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, especially for porch pirates.
- Group pulls recall papers for 6 council members
A new group called Justice for Kingman has launched a recall effort for the mayor and five City Council members, ...
- Sale on Arnold Plaza set to go through
Within the coming year, Mohave County will close on the sale of a derelict building it owns in downtown Kingman.
- Mohave County Fairgrounds has a new manager
As the new general manager for Mohave County Fair Association, Tim Woods wants to clean up the fairgrounds and expand ...
- State business leaders ask for a 1.5-cent sales tax increase
A plan by business leaders to ask voters for a 1.5-cent sales tax hike for education on the 2020 ballot ...
- Applications for Ronald McDonald house charities scholarship program are due Jan. 18
Applications are now being accepted for Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Scholarship Program, which last year totaled more than $200,000 ...
- Fail to appear for federal jury service and it could cost you
Ignoring a jury summons can prove to be time consuming and expensive.
- Great border wall fund closed, money goes for cameras
Unable to build the border fence they wanted with private donations – or even come close – a special legislative ...
- Democrat Jones wins stunning red-state Alabama Senate upset
In a stunning victory aided by scandal, Democrat Doug Jones won Alabama's special Senate election, beating back history, an embattled ...
- Regulators give go-ahead for study of Lake Powell Pipeline
Federal regulators have given the go-ahead for environmental studies and public comment about a proposal to build a 140-mile pipeline ...
- Deadline for ACA enrollment is Friday
The deadline to enroll for health care coverage under the Affordable Care Act is Friday for coverage beginning Jan. 1.
- New Joe Bibich Veterans Service Office has opened
Kingman has a reputation for being a veteran-friendly place to live. That reputation was confirmed Friday
- ‘Star Wars’ fan shares the force
Scott Preston wants the force to be with a couple hundred kids in Kingman
- NACFD recognizes outstanding members
The Northern Arizona Consolidated Fire District Chief Wayne Eder handed out awards to firefighters and volunteers
- Community orchestra and choir in concert Saturday
Mohave Community Orchestra and Mohave Community Choir will present their annual Christmas concert
- Mohave 4-H Recognition Program: Honoring youth, adults
More than 100 people gathered at the Mohave County Fairgrounds on Dec. 1 to honor youth and adults