- A chance of snow comes to Kingman
The next weather system bringing cold temperatures and wind gusts hit the region Thursday and was expected to continue into ...
- Filling in the cracks: Ramp, dross site work happening at Kingman Airport
The work was scheduled to begin Monday, but was postponed for a week because of rainy conditions.
- Councilman Yocum gets second chance after conviction is set aside
The judge scheduled a new trial date for March.
- Council increases fees, stage set for further discussion
Councilwoman Vickie Kress and Mayor Monica Gates both inquired about the potential for discounted fees for veterans at the golf ...
- County preparing to unhitch with 791 tax delinquent properties
Mohave County Treasurer Cindy Landa Cox is targeting January for the sale of 791 tax delinquent properties that continue to ...
- Borrelli bill for Industrial Hemp Program passes Arizona Senate
State Sen. Sonny Borrelli, R-Lake Havasu City, is working to create Arizona’s hemp industry with Senate Bill 1098, which was ...
- Arizona House agrees to levy new vehicle fee
Arizona motorists could fund what amounts to a $120 million infusion into road construction and repairs.
- Canada, Mexico officials: trade pluses should outweigh fear
"There is no one in the world who wants the U.S. to be successful more than Canada, because your prosperity ...
- Fort Mohave man gets 20-year sentence for baby's death
A western Arizona man was sentenced to 20 years in prison for killing a 15-month-old boy in October 2014.
- UPDATED: Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
A single-vehicle crash occurred at approximately 9:40 Wednesday morning off the westbound side of Hualapai Mountain Road just west of ...
- Truck crashes, falls onto train tracks off of Hualapai Mountain Road
A single-vehicle crash occurred Wednesday morning off the westbound side of Hualapai Mountain Road just west of Railroad Street.
- Man shot after allegedly using pepper spray on another man
One man was shot in the leg early Sunday morning during an altercation at an apartment complex in the 3300 ...
- Kingman Police experience a nearly 10-percent increase of calls in 2017
It was a relatively peaceful 2017 for Kingman Police Department with no homicides, but officers responded to 44,814 calls for ...
- Finance department implements new policies
However, a press release noted there are two policies Kingman residents may find particularly interesting.
- Hollywood and Wine makes for a good time
“It’s a great event,” Millin said. “Last year was one of the biggest events in town.”
- 2 injured in small gas explosion at Castle Rock Bar and Grill
Golden Valley Fire District received a report at 9:53 a.m. Sunday about a small explosion at Castle Rock Bar and ...
- Kingman Main Street continues downtown discussion
Kingman Main Street place-making group will continue discussing plans for downtown during a meeting at 5:30 p.m. today at the ...
- Weapons on college campuses makes it past House
Students, faculty, staff and visitors are a step closer to being able to carry some kinds of weapons on the ...
- Yuma Fire Department saves money by building own ambulance
Buying local to replace an aging ambulance has provided big savings for an Arizona fire department.
- Pastor describes blast, flames in Grand Canyon copter crash
A Las Vegas pastor said witnessing a "big explosion and instant flames" when a sightseeing helicopter crashed at the Grand ...
- NACFD board member sentenced, must vacate office
The case is closed on 81-year-old Victor Albert Riccardi Jr., providing he successfully completes three years of probation, pays $1,357 ...