- Daily Miner readers show off their snow photos, one reader reports 15 ½ inches
Daily Miner readers are sharing their snow photos from this week’s storms.
- House votes to keep edible marijuana legal in Arizona
A House committee voted Wednesday to ensure that edible forms of marijuana remain legal in Arizona, no matter what the ...
- Kid reporter says Arizona marshal threatened her with jail
A young reporter is receiving praise after writing about her encounter with a southern Arizona marshal who allegedly threatened to ...
- Despite another dose of snow, most roads are open
The last of the storm system has come to Kingman with the expectation of more snow to be between a ...
- Senators vote to create special tuition, most for 'dreamers'
Courting a possible lawsuit, state senators voted Wednesday to direct the Board of Regents and community college boards to create ...
- Proposed law allows police to pull you over for not wearing a seat belt
If Rep. Bob Thorpe gets his way police will no longer need an excuse to pull over a motorist who ...
- 4 dolphins moved from Arizona facility to Caribbean park
Four remaining dolphins at an Arizona facility where four other dolphins have died have moved into a new home in ...
- Newspaper deliveries for Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 may be delayed depending upon road conditions. Thank you for your patience.
Newspaper deliveries for Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 may be delayed depending upon road conditions. Thank you for your patience.
- City offices will be closed Friday
There will only be emergency operations staff
- Tutors needed to help improve reading skills
The Kingman Area Literacy Program, a volunteer-advocacy group that promotes literacy skills for all ages, is asking for your help.
- Snow sits atop Kingman, likely breaks 1932 record of 14 inches
According to the National Weather Service, Kingman may have received more snow than expected, at least a foot, because one ...
- KRMC closes outpatient clinics, emergency department open
Those closures include the Medical Professional Center, KRMC Urgent Care and all primary care locations. However, the Emergency Department remains ...
- Power outages across Kingman, Peach Springs
Fifty customers are out of power in the Butler area and over 1,000 customers in Golden Valley are experiencing outages.
- SECOND STORM UPDATE: Section of Route 66 closed
Mohave County Roads announced that Route 66 between mile markers 26 and 34 are now closed
- STORM UPDATE: Driving conditions are horrible, don't unless necessary
Avoid traveling in the area because of extremely poor driving conditions
- Roads are shutting down due to storm, including I-40, US 93
Snow has been falling overnight, which has caused roadways to close down
- Parent says child assaulted by teacher assistant at Desert Willow Elementary
A teacher’s assistant at Desert Willow Elementary School has been placed on suspension after a student’s mother claimed the assistant ...
- Council denies rezone for property at Hualapai Mountain corridor
While councilmembers said they are pro-development, they also said they needed to listen to those whom they were elected to ...
- Canadian issued citizen award for life saving efforts in Topock
Bystanders often see many unexpected events. Sometimes those events put others in danger and at an instant have to make ...
- Del E. Webb Wellness Center celebrates 20th anniversary with open house
Having a healthy community means providing resources for members to live a long and fit lifestyle. Kingman Regional Medical Center’s ...
- NACFD meeting rescheduled for Monday
The last item for Thursday’s meeting pertains to the approval of the 2019 fee schedule.
- SBDC hosts marketing workshop for business bidding to government agencies
Mohave Community College Small Business Development Center is hosting a workshop to target how to market toward the government.
- Bill would extend privacy for lottery winners
The next big winner of the Arizona Lottery could be “none of your business."
- Water legislation pulled, future of drought plan unclear
House Speaker Rusty Bowers on Tuesday withdrew his legislation that would have repealed state laws on when farmers forfeit their ...
- Diet Center’s Behavior Tip of the Week: What to do when frustration sets in!
Have you ever become so frustrated with your weight-loss program that you wanted to quit?