- Council candidate Ryan Dooley suspends campaign
“His name will still appear on the ballot, but at this time he is not a valid candidate,” the City ...
- Man found in Smith’s parking lot died of natural causes
A man was found slumped over the steering wheel of his truck at the Smith’s Food and Drug parking lot ...
- Staff of Rep. Gosar coming to Kingman
Staff of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Arizona, will hold office hours in Kingman from 9 – 11 a.m. Wednesday
- Broken windows anger vehicle owners
Residents are waking up to find their car windows shattered
- City Planning and Zoning continues cargo container, on-street parking deliberations
The commission could request an ordinance text amendment allowing storage containers in both districts, in rural residential only, or could ...
- 7 felony counts for former school district business manager
Woman is accused of taking $140K from WAVE JTED, says Attorney General’s office
- Facebook video not enough for police to arrest man in park
Kingman Deputy Police Chief Rusty Cooper said there is no law against public intoxication in Arizona.
- Chance of storms, cooler temperatures later this week
Monsoon activity expected to pick up on Wednesday and Thursday, with possible nuisance flooding.
- Despite pope’s edict on death penalty, Ducey to follow state law
Gov. Doug Ducey said he will obey Arizona law and not Pope Francis, who has now declared that the death ...
- BLM to hold hearings on travel management plan
BLM plan would establish network of roads for motorized and non-motorized uses, including Mohave County mountain ranges.
- National Guard troops providing manpower at state’s borders
Guard members are assisting by processing and inspecting passenger vehicles.
- Mohave County Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue trains in technical rope rescue
Searchers demonstrated stokes basket handling techniques by direct carry and using a big wheel through various terrains.
- Democrats ramp up political push to win in GOP-heavy Arizona
The blue wave that Democrats hope will crash into Arizona in November is creeping up in community centers, library auditoriums ...
- Teacher candidacies surge in wake of spring walkouts
Hundreds of teachers are running for office in November elections, campaigning primarily on promises to address public education spending cuts ...
- Trump signs bill named for Sen. McCain, doesn't mention him
President Donald Trump on Monday signed a $716 billion defense policy bill named for John McCain but included no mention ...
- Search underway for missing boater on Lake Mead
Authorities at Lake Mead National Recreation Area are searching for a person who may be missing within the park
- New home sales slow as prices creep into “bubble” territory
Home sales have slowed across the nation after a busy spring, and higher prices in certain markets are giving buyers ...
- Powerhouse performing well, but there’s room for improvement
The City’s Tourism Division presented a comprehensive overview of the Powerhouse Visitor Center’s performance during Council’s July 22 meeting, a ...
- WW2 Museum, Arizona State U, create online master’s degree
The National World War II Museum in New Orleans and Arizona State University are starting a new online master's degree ...
- Kingman MVD making the experience effortless
Tim Mahan, the manager for the AZDOT Kingman facility, and his crew have spent their time trying to reduce wait ...
- A monumental opportunity for veterans
There’s nothing like reconnecting with an old friend and taking a stroll down memory lane, and for one Kingman man ...
- Public invited to release of endangered California Condors
On National Public Lands Day this year, the public is invited to join the recovery effort by witnessing firsthand a ...