- Plagiarists or innovators? The Led Zeppelin paradox endures
Fifty years ago – in September 1968 – the legendary rock band Led Zeppelin first performed together, kicking off a ...
- Dear Abby | Man’s social anxieties prolong his loneliness
When I was a teenager, there were many times when I made things awkward.
- Horoscopes | September 12, 2018
Birthdays: Ryan Potter, 23; Emmy Rossum, 32; Jennifer Hudson, 37; Benjamin McKenzie, 40.
- Ten years of Large Hadron Collider discoveries are just the start of decoding the universe
The LHC has not disappointed. One of the discoveries made with the LHC includes the long sought-after Higgs boson, predicted ...
- Dear Abby | Jealousy, misunderstanding chip away at relationship
My boyfriend and I love each other very much.
- Horoscopes | September 11, 2018
Birthdays: Taraji P. Henson, 48; Harry Connick Jr., 51; Virginia Madsen, 57; Scott Patterson, 60.
- Dove hunt with friends brings success
This year on opening day I was joined in the field by friends and Havasu residents Mike Hulsey and Bobby ...
- City will hold Remembrance Ceremony Tuesday
Remembering Patriot Day
- Kingman Photo | Middle Schoolers Get Involved: Lending a Helping Hand
Kingman Middle School participated in the annual community clean up! These students worked to help clean Fireman's park and the ...
- ‘The Nun:’ Suspenseful, entertaining, all-around good
This is the prequel to the Conjuring movies. Followers of “The Conjuring” will appreciate the short snippets used in “The ...
- Kingman Photo | Donation Made to Search and Rescue
Mohave County Sheriff Doug Schuster proudly stands next to Community Organization of Meadview (COM) Treasure Tom O’Keeffe Thursday as a ...
- Kingman Photo | Giving to Schools
Members of KASRA,Sue Snell, Vera Tapia, Tommie Upton, and Steve Kocher gather up school supplies donated by members.
- Horoscopes | Sept. 10, 2018
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Work hard and protect your position, reputation and assets. Someone you thought you could trust will ...
- Dear Abby | Daughter tired of indulging mom’s proselytizing friend
There’s this woman I’ve known since I was a child. She’s a Jehovah’s Witness I’ll call Beatrice. She comes by ...
- PBS series seeks to link Syrian, Central American refugees
Refugees in both regions face similar challenges: they are often fleeing violence and political upheaval and share similar journeys in ...
- Tee-up Saturday for KRMC’s golf tournament
The green freshly mowed grass, your favorite putter, and pizza sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday morning ...
- Dear Abby | Daughter’s bratty behavior drives her mother to tears
I recently traveled to Germany to help my 19-year-old daughter settle in for her semester of study abroad. I was ...
- Event Calendar | Sept. 9 - 16
Sounds of Kingman/Concert in the Park 2 - 4 p.m. at Metcalfe Park at the corner of Beale St. and ...
- Horoscopes | Sept. 9, 2018
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Look for any opportunity to make a move. Changing things up a bit will inspire you ...
- Good poppin'
What snack do Americans eat most?
- 'We all have our jobs to do'
It was just another Saturday morning in the kitchen with Sister
- Dear Abby | Friend can’t hold tongue about woman’s pattern of bad choices
I have a friend who’s 22 and has two children, which I helped her to deliver.
- Horoscopes | September 7, 2018
Birthdays: Evan Rachel Wood, 31; Shannon Elizabeth, 45; Toby Jones, 52; Michael Emerson, 64.