- The Prohibition-era origins of the modern craft cocktail movement
With America in the middle of a flourishing craft beer and craft spirits movement, it’s easy to forget that Prohibition ...
- Dear Abby | Teen lets her temper spoil fun with family and friends
I’m a 15-year-old girl. I’m a fun person to be with, and I love spending time with my friends and ...
- Horoscopes | January 16, 2019
Birthdays: Kate Moss, 45; Richard T. Jones, 47; Debbie Allen, 69; John Carpenter, 71.
- Why does it feel good to see someone fail?
In the Pixar animated film “Inside Out,” most of the plot plays out inside protagonist Riley’s head, where five emotions ...
- Kingman Bass Club set to start tournament trail for 2019
The Kingman Bass Club, the only bass fishing club in the area, is holding its first meeting at 7 p.m. ...
- Introducing a friend to hunting is very rewarding
It has been said that you never get too old to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Dear Abby | Wife gets the silent treatment without knowing reason why
My husband and I have been married more than 20 years.
- Horoscopes | January 15, 2019
Birthdays: Drew Brees, 40; Regina King, 48; Chad Lowe, 51; Mario Van Peebles, 62.
- Kingman Photo | Projects at KRMC
Speaking at Kingman Route 66 Rotary Club's Dec. 14 meeting was KRMC Chief Operating Officer and fellow club member, Ryan ...
- ‘The Upside’ a light-hearted comedy
“The Upside” joins the foray of remakes that hope to capitalize on a flipped version of that which was already ...
- Kingman Photo | Station #2 Are Hometown Heroes
Cub Scout Pack 468 made a trip to Kingman Fire Department Station #2.
- Kingman Photo | Veterans Helping Veterans
H. Lee Barnes and Mike Stern are sworn in as official mentors of the Kingman Veterans Treatment Court by Judge ...
- Dear Abby | Parents declare their freedom from ungrateful adult kids
My wife and I raised two children – a son who is a successful doctor and a daughter who is ...
- Horoscopes | Jan. 14, 2019
CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Emotional matters will sprout quickly if you make an assumption or speak on someone else’s behalf. ...
- Flexin’ in her Complexion: Bullied girl a messenger of hope
Kheris Rogers was in the first grade in a predominantly white private school in Los Angeles when she felt the ...
- Dear Abby | Colleague outgrows Friday Hawaiian shirt tradition
I started working in engineering in the late 1980s and thought it was “cute” that we all wore Hawaiian shirts ...
- Horoscopes | Jan. 13, 2019
TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Once you clear up unfinished business you will be able to lay down the groundwork for ...
- Remember, we’re all in the same race
I must admit, I have not seen the country as divided as we are now
- The prices we pay
Oh, the indignities we geezers have to tolerate!
- Event Calendar | January 11, 2019
White Cliffs Senior Living/Lego Team Demo 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. at White Cliffs Senior Living, 3600 Peterson Road,. For more ...
- Dear Abby | Introvert experiences slow start fitting in on new job
I started a new job a month ago. It’s a well-paying job at a great company.
- Horoscopes | January 11, 2019
Birthdays: Amanda Peet, 47; Mary J. Blige, 48; Kim Coles, 57; Naomi Judd, 73.