- 'Transformers: The Last Knight’ may leave some cheering, but others begging for no more
“Transformers: The Last Knight” picks up from “Transformers: Age of Extinction,” after Optimus Prime is cast into space and the ...
- Dear Abby: Hospice volunteer’s woeful tales wear her family down
Dear Abby: My mother has been a hospice volunteer for six months. I think that’s great.
- Horoscope: June 26, 2017
Birthdays: Ariana Grande, 24; Ryan Tedder, 38; Derek Jeter, 43; Chris O’Donnell, 47.
- Feds remove Hualapai Mexican Vole from endangered species list
Federal officials said Friday they will remove the Hualapai Mexican vole from the endangered species list after 30 years, a ...
- Dear Abby: Woman takes a hands-off approach to blind dates
Dear Abby: I’m a single 38-year-old woman.
- Horoscope: June 25, 2017
Birthdays: Busy Phillips, 38; Linda Cardellini, 42; Ricky Gervais, 56; Carly Simon, 72.
- Commercials: Playing Loose with the Truth
So here I sit in front of the screen wondering just what to write about this week.
- Rare Arizona meteorite receives Apache name
A meteorite that landed on tribal land a year ago now bears an Apache name.
- Dear Abby: Serial father keeps chummy relationships with his exes
Dear Abby: I recently met a 28-year-old father of three I’m interested in.
- Horoscope: June 23, 2017
Birthdays: Melissa Rauch, 37; Jason Mraz, 40; Frances McDormand, 60; Randy Jackson, 61.
- ‘NASCAR In The Sky’ invades Kingman Airport Saturday
The Kingman RC Modelers Club will hold their 2017 Kingman RC Warbird Pylon Race beginning at 8 a.m. Saturday south ...
- ‘Sabrina’ highlights Friday’s movie night at adult center
The 1954 film “Sabrina” starring Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn and William Holden will be shown at 6 p.m. Friday as ...
- Dear Abby: Girlfriend deserves to know about man’s abusive past
Dear Abby: My brother is in a long-term relationship.
- Horoscope: June 22, 2017
Birthdays: Carson Daly, 44; Cyndi Lauper, 64; Meryl Streep, 68; Todd Rundgren, 69.
- KPD's Junior Police Academy give kids 4 weeks of fun
The Kingman Police Department Junior Police Academy hit the paintball range for a fun-filled team building exercise Monday.
- Spreading hope at Relay for Life
Relay For Life of Kingman, May 13 was a success, thanks to the good people of Kingman.
- Dear Abby: Gal pals can’t see positives in woman’s open marriage
Dear Abby: I’ve been in an extramarital relationship for 10 years. My husband knows, and so do my close friends.
- Horoscope: June 21, 2017
Birthdays: Lana Del Rey, 31; Jussie Smollett, 34; Prince William, 35; Chris Pratt, 38.
- December youth hunt in Unit 16A might be on the AZGFD chopping block
Sometimes it is amazing what information you learn when you attend a public meeting like the one I recently attended ...
- Dear Abby: Friend finds gender fluidity a hard concept to swallow
Dear Abby: I have a longtime friend I see almost every day. She’s an awesome friend.
- Horoscope: June 20, 2017
Birthdays: Alisan Porter, 36; Nicole Kidman, 50; John Goodman, 65; Lionel Richie, 68.
- Getting Chili in the Pines
The only thing hotter than the continuing heat wave this weekend was the chili in the Hualapai Mountains.
- ‘I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.’
Having no rap background and only minuscule exposure to rap music I really have no idea who Tupac Shakur was.
- Eruptive Science at Desert Willows Elementary
Liz White (pouring) and Stephanie Castro-Garcia (looking on) experiment with volcanoes at Desert Willows.