- ‘I Feel Pretty:’ not so pretty after all
I wish I could say this is a feel good movie about overcoming society's burden placed on women to be ...
- ‘A Quiet Place,’ ‘Rampage’ lead newcomers at box office
It's another weekend of buzz versus pure star power at the box office as the word of mouth sensation "A ...
- Kingman Photo | Ready for Arbor Day
The Cerbat Garden Club, City of Kingman Clean City Commission and Kingman Master Gardeners hope you will join us in ...
- Kingman Photo | A Fitting End to Any Day
We had another beautiful sunset on Easter night. A fitting end to a day of great religious significance for many.
- Kingman Photo | Spending the Day Looking at the Sky
About 100 students from Cerbat Elementary School toured the Kingman Airport Thursday, and heard presentations on Aircraft Rescue and airport ...
- Kingman Photo | Not Necessarily a Bad Omen
Not sure what kind of black bird. Puckish hair dew. Seen on Jane Road.
- Kingman Photo | A Balance of Service
Featured speaker at Kingman Route 66 Rotary Club’s March 30 meeting was Rev. Michael Birnbaum, pastor of Living Word Lutheran ...
- Dear Abby | Plans to live together fall apart as boyfriend backs out
My boyfriend, “Chris,” and I were planning on moving in together. We went apartment hunting and created a realistic budget ...
- Horoscopes | April 23, 2018
Horoscopes | April 23, 2018
- Superman at 80: How two high school friends concocted the original comic book hero
Superman – the first, most famous American superhero – turns 80 this year.
- Supreme Court case tests weight of old Native American treaties in 21st century
On April 18, the United States Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Washington v. United States, which pits the state ...
- Week in Arizona History | April 22, 2018
Week in Arizona History | April 22, 2018
- Behind The Motorcycle: An invention from around the world
From inventions like simple flint tools to hunt and farm, which advanced humankind by leaps and bounds, to airplanes which ...
- Dear Abby | Mother-in-law’s bragging puts pressure on college candidate
After a lot of talk and no action, I finally made the decision to further my education with a master’s ...
- Meghan’s choice: Will a royal tiara grace the big day?
Meghan Markle hasn't said if she will wear a tiara at her upcoming royal wedding, but if she does she'll ...