- Americans spend $70 billion on pets, and that money could do more good
Sylar, the border collie, has his own mansion along with a trampoline and indoor pool.
- Voice of America comes to Oatman
They were here on assignment to do a story on the burros in Oatman and in the Black Mountains.
- Dear Abby | Teen and stepdad square off over video game purchase
I have two sons, 14 and 10.
- Horoscopes | October 23, 2018
Birthdays: Ryan Reynolds, 42; Cat Deeley, 42; Weird Al Yankovic, 59; Dwight Yoakam, 62.
- Young huntress perseveres and bags her first elk
Aubree Gordon is the youngest daughter of Kingman resident Rink Gordon. Gordon is an accomplished sportsman who has taken his ...
- Michael Myers returns, yet again, in ‘Halloween’
Fans of the Halloween franchise are in for a bumpy ride with the latest installment – the 11th since 1978.
- ‘Halloween’ scares up $77.5 million in ticket sales
Forty years after he first appeared in theaters, Michael Myers is still drawing huge audiences for a good scare.
- Dear Abby | Need continues for self-help support for families in crisis
It’s been several years since you have mentioned Because I Love You (B.I.L.Y.) as a resource for parents in crisis. ...
- Horoscopes | Oct. 22, 2018
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Pick up the pace and take on responsibilities. Your input will make a difference to those ...
- Kingman Photo | The Person Behind the Book
Alane Adams, author of various children books including the series of the Legends of Orkney, the Witches of Orkney and ...
- Kingman Photo | Unusual Clouds
Unusual shaped cloud formations are no stranger to the Kingman area.
- Kingman Photo | Student Rotarian
Marian Esplin selected as first Student Rotarian for 2018-2019. The Kingman Rotary Club is excited to announce that Marian Esplin, ...
- Event Calendar | Oct. 21 - 28
Free AZ CCW Class for single mothers Noon - 5 p.m. at Kingman Force on Force, 3001 Stockton Hill Road ...
- Photo exhibit reveals tension over who has the right to tell migrant stories
Gloria Martínez was 8 when she crossed the Rio Grande with her family from their native Guanajuato, Mexico. She still ...
- Dear Abby | Pumpkins present a predicament for pair of petulant neighbors
I’ve had it up to here with my crabby next-door neighbor. She grows vegetables in her garden – squash and ...
- Horoscopes | Oct. 21, 2018
Birthdays: Blanca Suarez, 30; Glen Powell, 30; Matt Dallas, 36; Judge Judy Sheindlin, 76.
- When the line between machine and artist becomes blurred
With AI becoming incorporated into more aspects of our daily lives, from writing to driving, it’s only natural that artists ...
- Beware of the marketing to the vulnerable
I think we can all agree that we have seen quite enough of the candidates running for office
- Volunteerism - a precious resource we cannot afford to lose
Many seniors have had fulfilling lives - got married, raised a family and, at the same time, were able to ...
- Event Calendar | October 19-21, 2018
Event Calendar | October 19, 2018
- Diet Center’s Weight Loss Tip of the Week: Calories vs. fat?
There are a lot of questions out there regarding fat.
- Dear Abby | Grown child keeps meetings with ex-stepfather a secret from mom
When I was in my first year of college, my mother divorced my stepdad.
- Horoscopes | October 19, 2018
Birthdays: Gillian Jacobs, 36; Chris Kattan, 48; Jon Favreau, 52; John Lithgow, 73.
- Meet AICAN, a machine that operates as an autonomous artist
When artificial intelligence has been used to create works of art, a human artist has always exerted a significant element ...